Traditional braces are an awesome treatment option and a lot of patients love them but many older teens and adults gravitate towards under-the-radar orthodontic solutions like clear aligners. For some, it’s because they worry brackets and wires don’t look professional and for others, they just don’t want to draw attention to their smile when they’re already self conscious about it. I get that! It’s why Invisalign became so popular and has been the go-to alternative to braces for years. Now, at Jeffrey Kwong Orthodontics, we’re offering our patients another choice as well: INBRACE lingual braces. We’re one of the only INBRACE providers in Greater Sacramento!
- The Ultimate Guide to Caring for Your Braces
- Shop Local: Our Favorite Spots for Holiday Shopping in El Dorado Hills, CA
- My Mom’s Breast Cancer Changed My Life, Here’s How
- Jeffrey Kwong Orthodontics is Now Offering INBRACE® Lingual Braces
- Our 2nd Guide to the Best Affordable & Free Summer Activities for Kids in Sacramento & El Dorado Hills
Meet Dr. Kwong
Dr. Jeffrey Kwong, fondly known as Dr. Jeff, earned his dental degree at Case Western Reserve University in Ohio. He then stayed on to complete his orthodontic specialty training where he received the clinical award at his graduation. He relies on his extensive experience and education to offer attentive, personalized care and outstanding results. Read more about Dr. Jeff.
Follow Us On Instagram
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.