Here are some key benefits to having a digital dental consultation with our El Dorado Hills orthodontic practice:
I take the health of my patients, their families, my team and our community seriously. That’s why, in an effort to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, I made the tough decision to temporarily close down our office, except for emergency appointments. However, even though we’re doing our part to encourage social distancing, our phone lines and email are still going strong and one way we’re able to connect with new patients is through booking them for a digital dental consultation.
So, if you’ve been thinking of perfecting your smile and you need a break from binge-watching Netflix or trying to get your kids to focus on their online schoolwork, we’ve got you covered. Here are some key benefits to having a digital consultation with our El Dorado Hills orthodontic practice:
- It’s Convenient ”“ I know how busy we all are and a digital consultation can save you from having to pack up the kids (or yourself) to make a trip to Jeffrey Kwong Orthodontics. You can do your digital consult from the couch, your office or anywhere you have access to the Internet. You don’t even need to get changed out of your PJs! Given the current circumstances, this is pretty ideal, which brings us to our next point.
- Helps With Social Distancing ”“ We all have to do our part to try to flatten the curve, which means staying at home as much as possible is key. With a digital consultation, everything is online and there is no physical interaction. Of course, you can talk to a human any time by giving us a call, but the process is done remotely. A digital dental consultation helps us complete some steps on your smile journey ahead of time and then when life goes back to normal, you can come on in to start the actual treatment process.
- It’s Simple ”“ We made our digital consultation feature as user-friendly as possible. You fill out a little bit of information about yourself, snap some pics of your smile (don’t worry, we show you how to do it) and share your smile concerns. Then, you hit “send.” That’s it. We’ll get back to you shortly after we’ve had a chance to review your information.
- You’ll Get Answers ”“ Once I have all of the information, I can start to develop a diagnosis and treatment plan. This lets me then tell you which treatment options will work best for you, how long your treatment will last and what the cost of braces or Invisalign will be based on your needs. You’ll have all of the information you need to make an informed decision about your care.
- We’ll Get a Head Start ”“ In addition to developing a treatment plan ahead of time, if you enter your insurance provider, we can also estimate your insurance coverage and start the paperwork on your behalf.
- It’s Complementary and No Referral is Necessary ”“ We can do a digital consultation for patients of all ages. No referral is necessary. Even better? It’s absolutely free and there is no obligation. If you do decide that you want to move forward, we’ll schedule you to come in once the office is back in full swing.
If you’re ready to learn more about how I can help you achieve your dream smile at Jeffrey Kwong Orthodontics, schedule your digital consultation today! I look forward to (virtually) meeting you and I hope everyone is hanging in there!