Sure they’ll make your teeth straight, but getting a little food stuck in them is just part of the deal. Thank you, Invisalign Aligners for letting everyone know I just had curry for lunch!
- How Invisalign ® and Braces Work for Common Orthodontic Cases
- What Can I Eat With Braces During the Holiday Season?
- Your Guide to Your Best Smile With InBrace® Hidden Braces
- Orthodontist vs. Dentist: What’s the Difference?
- Are Clear Aligners the Right Choice? Your Invisalign® Teen Questions Answered
Meet Dr. Kwong
Dr. Jeffrey Kwong, fondly known as Dr. Jeff, earned his dental degree at Case Western Reserve University in Ohio. He then stayed on to complete his orthodontic specialty training where he received the clinical award at his graduation. He relies on his extensive experience and education to offer attentive, personalized care and outstanding results. Read more about Dr. Jeff.
Follow Us On Instagram
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.